thank you v v v much! :+)
hi all, im about to do something pretty ballsy (for me)
starting right now, im going to open up commissions for band related artwork and design. this is something ive always had a ton of interest in getting into and id like to get started in the right direction
i can do various merchandise such as shirts, buttons, posters and such, as well as album artwork for cds, lps, or cassettes (or digital releases if thats what floats yr fancy), and even cd/ lp/ cassette layout, which means all the text and junk.
my rates are going to be pretty flexible and completely dependent on what im working on/ how long it takes me, but my projected rates are
- guitar picks
- little trinkets and knick knacks i suppose
- scribbly quality drawing for cover of album/ poster
- photoshop job album cover/ poster
- shirt designs
- cleaner line drawn black/ white album covers and posters
- album layout design (excluding cover)
- full color hand-made album artwork
- full color hand-made posters
- album layout design w/ clean black/ white album cover
- full color hand made album cover w/ album layout design
$50 and above
- ill basically do any design/ artwork you need
above is my portfolio of work of this nature ive already attempted. contact me off anon so i can send you my email address and we can work out the details of the job.
if youre a music blog or know people in need of artwork for their bands, please spread my offer around, id really appreciate it.
visual representation of the amount of months an 18 year old cisgendered person has left to live, vs how long an 18 year old transgendered person has left to live
acrylic on canvas I found in my garage
um this is an interesting idea but can you cite your facts? my understanding is that the average lifespan of a trans person is 33, which would mean there should be 180 dots there, but there are 65
did you use a scale?
i traced the statistic i went off of, that trans people live up to 23 years on average, back to this interview with dean spade, the first openly transgendered law professor in the u.s. im not 100% sure what the validity of the statistic is, and i have heard 33 being the statistic, but this was about the most plausible source i found when i was researching the statistic.